Saturday, January 28, 2012

Two Shooting stars * *

Yesterday evening, around 5:20pm, my husbands CFA pager went off. As Allan was not home, I checked it. I was on the phone to a friend at the time and told her I had to go. The pager message read, "ALERT. Plane Crash. Plane on fire. 2 people on board. Maryborough Airstrip...." I quickly phoned my husband, whom was at his Mum's. I told him to GO! I would go and pick the kids up soon.
   On my way into town to pick up the children, I looked for smoke but couldn't see any. I thought at least they got the fire out. I could feel that the two on board had passed. After a conversation with my MIL, I was about to leave when her phone rang. It was my SIL. She had called to say that she had just heard that the two in the plane had died. Driving along a road home, my youngest daughter was quite upset that two people had died. I told her that will ask the angels to come and take the souls of the two people back to God, so they could cross over into the light and be healed. Georgia felt a little better after that.We talked the whole way home.
   I got home and my eldest daughter told me that Dad had called to say that the two had died and that he would be home soon. Allan arrived home and told me what had happened. All the children were very concerned for the two men that had passed. We talked over tea and realized Georgia was not really coping with it. She didn't know the men personally, but felt strongly about their passing and the effect it would have on their family and friends. Such a caring little girl :-)
   By dark, it was still 26 degrees. I needed to go outside and just "be". I looked up at the beautiful star-filled sky and thought about the two men. I saw a shooting star! My husband came out just at that moment and I told him about the shooting star. He replied "There has to be TWO". Just then, another shooting star went by!  We both smiled at each other and "Thankyou" We knew that the two men were "home" safe and sound.
    This is not the first time we have both seen physical signs that souls we have asked to be taken to the light are safe and well. I will leave that story for another time. I just wanted to remind people that, even if someone can't be helped physically when there is accident or illness, we can help by asking that the souls of those people be guided to the light, once they have died, to be healed and safe and happy again! I know you WILL be shown a sign, in one way or another that it has happened :-)
  Thankyou so much for reading. I do appreciate any feedback and to hear anything you have to tell also.
Namaste

2 comments:

  1. wow Belinda, as I was reading, my whole body began to get goosebumps..I could see your daughter, sitting at the table with her head down, so upset, feeling everything at once, I feel this is such a sad time, but it will be a time that will mark the beginning of a beautiful journey, for all of you! So sorry for the soul's family, right now, but I know for certain, those two men are rejoicing in light..you are all a very special family, much love to all of you!! B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much :) Yes, that's EXACTLY what Georgia was doing. She is feeling much better now. Once Al and I saw the two shooting stars, we knew they were safe and happy. They died doing what they loved. Thankyou so much for your loving and kind comments! You know I feel the same about you and your family! :-) Much love and blessings to you all! Bel xxxx

    ReplyDelete