Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Distant (Absentee) Healing Testimonial

Blessings!
This is a testimonial from my beautiful, eldest daughter, Erin. She will explain in her words how Distant Reiki helped her tremendously the day of her wisdom teeth being removed under general anesthetic. I set it up the night before, ready for the following morning. I did not ask Erin to write this, in fact, it was a complete surprise to me! I thank her for writing it though. Erin is 20 years old at the time of this publication.

"Yesterday I went into surgery to have all 4 wisdom teeth removed, my mum ( Belinda Monk Healing & Guidance) sent me Reiki the night before I went in so it was ready for me in the morning. I am so glad that mum did because I felt calm and ready for the surgery, there was barely any pain where they put the needle in my hand and everything ran very smoothly for me, but the biggest thing was waking up this morning with absolutely NO swelling, pain or bruising at all!! I feel 100% today and I don't even need to take the pain relief I got supplied with :) I am so grateful that mum is such an amazing women and Reiki Master, I recommend her services 100% not just because she is mum but because it really does help with the healing of your body :) So if anyone is considering trying Reiki out, I would definitely give it a go and you will see the benefits for yourself :)" - Erin Louise Monk ,1 July, 2015.

Erin did not need ANY pain medication or relief, had no swelling or bleeding (gums were cut and she has stitches in all four places) and recovered very quickly, with no side effects from the anesthetic! Hard to believe for having all 4 wisdom teeth out, I know, but honestly, it was exactly that easy. Now, I am NOT promising that EVERY person will have things go this well, but I do the same for everyone. Every person's circumstances, health and people involved, will of course come into play. I DO pray for assistance also when I set up the Reiki healing. I have complete faith in Reiki and I know it will assist you, as long as you allow it to. I am very passionate about helping people heal themselves through 'alternative' or 'complimentary' therapies, such as Reiki. 
Reiki can be sent to ANY time in your past, present or future and to anywhere in the Universe! If you have ANY questions, please feel free to ask me. I have my Facebook page here . 

Love, light and blessings!
Namaste.



No comments:

Post a Comment